1. First, the barrier of angry earth plane vectors
When we hold the situation/shape/dissonance along with the desire for change, we will come up against the reluctance of the world to change; the very inertia and beyond that, the stubborn “no” that the material plane represents. This is not so much a psychological no, as a inherent tendency within this plane of existence.
Feeling this resistance in the sensorium brings us directly to 2nd step in the process
2. Admit to dangerwhen we take this confrontation with the actual conditions of the earth plane seriously. Admit to danger. It is not easy now nor has it ever been easy.
The Process continues:
3. Do not be afraid, but oak, big and deeply rooted.
Then the direction changes:
4. Remember the Mother and not only the Father.
What does this mean? There is nothing specific in the Process or comments that tell you how to think of the words “Mother” or “Father,” and yet, if you let yourself sink into them, the conditions/shapes/feelings around these words will become apparent.
You do not have to have specific or clear psychological thoughts: the Magi Process is not a psychological process, though it will bring up important psychological issues to think and talk about.
Do you have feelings for your own mother and father? Are they negative or positive? It does not matter. The Magi Process is not a traditional psychological process. All of this will come into play in its own way. You don’t have to “work it out!”
The Process continues. Sometimes it is a reminder; sometimes a description of where you have been or where you are going.
5. Do not make plans; do not let plans make you.
Here you think deeply and feel deeply, allowing the matter in hand to grow into its own in its own way, through its own twists and turns.
6. Listen to the Mother, who is around you.
7. Listen to the Father, who is within you.
…and on we go….
8. Listen to the language of sounds: beats, rhythms, drums, birds especially.
9. The world will respond and signal.Comment:
In other words, the Magi Process
assures us that there is a very real conversation going on all the time…
10. Value war.
11. Don’t be too quick to make peace.
12. Go out from the center and in from the world.
13. Know there actually are machineries and mills working.
14. There are sunlit roads woven within the dark places.
15. Both are needed.
16. The first Gods to appear are the angry ones.
17. Pay attention: make Mother/Father your first appointment. Comment: Be here! Don’t stray from here!
The Process continues… (see the full Magi Process to continue.)
© 2005 Jason Shulman
(Page 1 of 1, totaling 1 entries)